Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Book of Mormon scripted series
Back in early September, I contacted Aaron Merrell, a film/video producer for the Church, to propose a Church sponsored quality scripted series on the Book of Mormon based on my Physical Model and timelines, with my role as a producer/consultant. I have a mental vision and a real zeal for how such a project could turn out, as being great entertainment while introducing the Book of Mormon and its doctrines to the world. I would like the Book of Mormon to be more "real" to a general audience, create a better climate of belief, and fulfill it's prophetic destiny as a "marvelous work and a wonder". Well, we exchanged six emails and Bro. Merrell was really kind in looking into it. However, they had already started the new Book of Mormon project based on the same approach of "The Life of Christ" video series - a series of vignettes, and not a scripted series. That's okay though because that needs to happen first I think before something for a general audience is attempted. ... Besides, my work is not complete yet.

For Zion's sake will I not hold my peace, and for Jerusalem's sake I will not rest, 
until the righteousness thereof go forth as brightness, and the salvation thereof as a lamp that burneth.