Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Nephite Physical Model - Round 1 complete
I wish I could devote full time to completing this project, but alas I have a life and full time work to attend to. Nevertheless I have completed "round 1" of the Nephite physical model (maps) and every local in the Book of Mormon is represented in the maps. When I say "round 1" that is because this whole site undergoing renovation. Each section provides new information that been researched and often requires going back and adjusting prior maps and sometimes (rarely) even adjusting the logical model entity relationships. 

Right now I am also almost done with round 1 of the Jaredite physical model. 

As I have mentioned before, the TheHolyScriptures.info/BookOfMormonCovenantLands is still pretty much under the radar. Although not yet finished, I leave it online as motivation to continue what is now a nearly three year project. After "Round 2" and proofreading I will begin to actively promote the site and seek input from a wider group, especially those researchers who activity work on aspects of the "Heartland" approach to the Book of Mormon.

For Zion's sake will I not hold my peace, and for Jerusalem's sake I will not rest, 
until the righteousness thereof go forth as brightness, and the salvation thereof as a lamp that burneth.