Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Entity Relationships upgraded. New tasks upcoming.
For the last 5+ months all my efforts have been to add depth and feature/functionality to the Nephite/Lamanite Entity Relationship tables. This has also resulted in some improvements to the logical model and subsequently (via trickle down) some minor changes to the physical model as well.

Additionally, and thanks to feedback received (primarily from Jonathan Neville), the methodology of the logical model is now fully explained at http://theholyscriptures.info/BookOfMormonCovenantLands in section 3.

Current task list:
  1. I need 3rd party input on the Entity Relationships. Desperately.
  2. The Physical Model correlations to the Book of Mormon text needs a round of review and update. This is all of section 4. My next task.
  3. The Jaredite Entity Relationship tables need the same upgrades that I just finished for the Nephite/Lamanite. For now I have commented out Jaredite stuff. Item 2 comes first.
  4. Longer term, is to create a complete Book of Mormon chronology in an interactive horizontal scroll box. 
The above list probably represents at least three more years of additional labor, at the current rate of doing it all myself.

For Zion's sake will I not hold my peace, and for Jerusalem's sake I will not rest, 
until the righteousness thereof go forth as brightness, and the salvation thereof as a lamp that burneth.