Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ER database
For ease and accuracy of analysis I've decided to give priority to putting the entity relationship information into a database. Then I can write programs to audit the model for possible inconsistencies, reverse relationships (of A is north of B then B is south of A), and new relationships not yet considered.

This provides a means for automated scoring that results from changes to the Zarahemla Centric physical model or other completely different physical models.

I will also create a reverse index that shows the relationships by entity. Right now it is only the entities by relationship.

I am researching GPS mapping for the entities as well as plotting GPS coordinate paths between entities for distance (days travel). These two databases will take the Zarahemla Centric Model to a whole new level of accuracy and completeness.

For Zion's sake will I not hold my peace, and for Jerusalem's sake I will not rest, 
until the righteousness thereof go forth as brightness, and the salvation thereof as a lamp that burneth.