Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jaredite Map
About three years ago I created my first Jaredite map. It is unpublished until I could formally complete the geographical entity definitions. Then the Jaredite research was put on the shelf until the Nephite mapping could be completed. There are overlapping locations for Jaredite vs Nephite map locations so it was important to complete the Nephite mapping first as the foundational piece, since the Jaredite mapping is more difficult.

Having completed the 3rd round of upgrades on the Nephite mapping model, I have started adding Jaredite locations to the Entity Relationship table online and also to the corresponding database. The Jaredite entities are still preliminary and there is a note to that effect with each Jaredite entry into the Entity Relationship table. At the end of this phase a Jaredite map will be published online. Target date is January 2021.

For Zion's sake will I not hold my peace, and for Jerusalem's sake I will not rest, 
until the righteousness thereof go forth as brightness, and the salvation thereof as a lamp that burneth.