Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
More Sections and Improvements
I have added section 6 "Physical Remains" in North America. I make no conclusions, but just present what is available for review and study. I have found Brian Nettles YouTube video "How to read the Michigan Tablets" fascinating. I am currently reading the book "The Mystic Symbol: Mark of the Michigan Mound Builders" by Henriette Mertz. It's a very good read.

I have added section 7 "Current Affairs" which includes a video of the underwater sonar surveys of the Mississippi. About 100 people came this summer for the event as reported by John Lefgren. I was able to go to this one but am planning to attend another Heartland Research Group event for Magnetometer surveys (SYNSYS) if that comes off in late November as is currently being planned.

Other improvements and additions to the site are made continuously, including the Entity Relationship table. Each drop down section has a date of revision, so the reader can tell how current the information is.

For Zion's sake will I not hold my peace, and for Jerusalem's sake I will not rest, 
until the righteousness thereof go forth as brightness, and the salvation thereof as a lamp that burneth.