Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Map Cruncher
The Entity Relationships have been placed in a database for some time now. This allows my custom software analytical tools to manipulate the database and do referential cross-checking. The database has been enhanced to include the geography places, types, and relationships for the logical model as well as GPS coordinates for each location in the physical model. With the GPS coordinates, physical distance and direction vectors can calculated and then validated against the logical model.

The next step is underway which is to provide a convenient tool for anyone to easily query and alter the database interactively, or create a new database. This program tool is written in Microsoft Visual Studio VB.NET and will eventually be freely available for download so that anyone can generically create/alter any geography model and then accurately validate it. The tentative name for interactive database program is Map Cruncher. I expect it will be available in early 2021.

For Zion's sake will I not hold my peace, and for Jerusalem's sake I will not rest, 
until the righteousness thereof go forth as brightness, and the salvation thereof as a lamp that burneth.